Followers

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Buddha, a fire of awareness



One morning, Buddha was sitting underneath a tree. It has just rained and everything around looked wet. At the same time, an Astrologer was passing by. He has seen the footprints of Buddha on the sand. A great astrologer got riddled to see the footprints; those footprints were of Chakravartin. Chakravartin means a man who rules all over the world. The emperor of six continents. With a shocking tone, he asked himself, ‘What is Chakravartin doing here, walking barefooted on the sand? The astrologer approached Buddha. He got even more shocked when saw Buddha wearing clothes that of a beggar and a begging bowl by the side. The astrologer astrology was at risk. He thought, "Either my knowledge on astrology has an error or this man must be God who is in the disguised face for some special purposes." When the astrologer looked at Buddha's face, he found Buddha so calm and graceful. 


He asked Buddha, “My lord! are you, god?”

Buddha replied, “No, I am not god.’

The astrology asked, “Are you an angel?”


Buddha with a serene expression on his face replied, “No, I am not an angel”

The astrologer kept on asking questions over questions to Buddha. However, the Buddha kept on replying, No, no, no………….

The astrologer said, ‘Now, don’t tell me you are not human.”


Buddha replied, “No, I am not human either.”

The astrology finally asked, ‘Then, who are you?”


Buddha replied, ‘I am just awareness, nothing more”


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fantastic post, very informative I wonder why other experts in this area have not seen this. You must continue your writing. I believe, you already have the basis of a great reader!
    Free Astrology Consultation

    ReplyDelete